Saturday, February 19, 2011

In our Garden.....more iconic Australian animals


Mein Spatz has been busy bird watching lately.

The Kookaburra has always been important to me and often appear in a timely fashion when I need to be more mindful and reflective. Their laughing tells me to lighten-up....relax.....this too shall pass......trust yourself. 

There is a well known children's song in Australia Kookaburra sits in an old gum tree.


I was so excited to read this post on Still parenting to see that our first foray into 'blog-gifting' was such a success.
A great start to my weekend.
 Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
      

1 comment:

  1. I showed the kiddos this post and they sang the kookaburra song I taught them at our Australia school. They were so thrilled to see a real one!

    ReplyDelete