Monday, April 18, 2011

Just popping out of my bubble..........to say....................


 I hope that everyone can go easy on themselves because sometimes some nasty S#*T just happens.

Looking at a blog can make you think "Everyone else is just living this beautiful life and I am just crap!"

This is not true.

Bad things happen to good people all the time.

Husband/wife up and leave a good marriage.
Great children get nasty diseases.
Families face dire financial crisis.

The sky can even fall down- just ask Chicken Licken.

Things can just go from bad to worse before you can say HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to share some great Authors/books that have helped me, just ME the women. Not the Mother, wife, daughter or friend. But the essence of self ME.

 Stephanie  Dowrick  all of her books are wonderful

Louise Hay  You can heal your life

Clarissa Pinkola Estes  Women who run with the wolves



All is OK in my world.

But some great people have had the sky just fall down on their head.
Love and light,
 Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment